See What We're All About . . .
Women are making their mark on the convenience store industry from the c-suite to the independent entrepreneurs and store managers.
Women continue to make a positive impact on the industry and their companies. Convenience Store News honors the women who have been nominated by their peers and selected by a panel of judges based on their contributions and attributes that go above and beyond the call of duty.
Join us as we celebrate the exceptional women who are shaping and changing the c-store industry.
2020 Top Women in Convenience Advisory Board:
- Sarah Alter, Network of Executive Women
- Sarah Bibbs, Eby-Brown
- Kimberli Carroll, Ruiz Foods
- Pat Cordle, BIC USA Inc.
- Matt Domingo, RAI Trade Marketing Services
- Keri Hagan, Coca-Cola North America
- Danielle Holloway, Altria Group Distribution Co.
- Deb Hall Lefevre, Alimentation Couche-Tard/Circle K
- Allison Moran, RaceTrac Petroleum Inc. (chairwoman)
- Jayne Rice, Yesway
- JoAnne Saverino, Saverino & Associates
- Rebecca Troutman, 7-Eleven